Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

FtTP - Richard Cheese

This is super cool - a Frankensteining the Talent Pool dream come true. Richard Cheese has a spot on his website wherein readers/listeners can suggest songs for him to "swankify." Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I suggested he swankify Soft Cell's "Tainted Love" and something, anything from Dave Matthews Band. I narrowed it down to four, though - "I Did It," "What Would You Say," "Halloween," and "Louisiana Bayou." Let the swankification begin. Now I'll have to wait and see if these songs are swank-worthy.

Here are a couple of other FtTPs concerning Mr. Richard Cheese.

Cheese + Micheal Buble (Buble has the sense of humor to pull this off.)

Cheese opening for the Rev. Horton Heat.

Everything goes with Cheese.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?