Friday, December 22, 2006

 

FtTP - Kari Byron + Damien Hirst

I talked to my brother last night and asked him if he had any Frankensteining the Talent Pool suggestions. He came up with several, which I will dole out to you kind readers. Here's the first he thought of:

Kari Byron, the cute red-head on MythBusters, is a sculptor. My brother would like to see her team up with the sculptor Damien Hirst. Kari has some really interesting stuff, very well done. Damien is known for suspending dead animals in transparent boxes in some substance. His best-known work is of a tiger shark. According to Wikipedia, his work has the second highest value of any living artist. I don't know. I think I'd much prefer to buy something of Kari's.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?