Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

FtTP - k. d. lang + K. T. Tunstall

I caught a bit of an interview with k. d. lang on MPR not long ago. Her newest album is called Reintarnation. I've also heard a couple of songs on the radio by musician K. T. Tunstall, notably Black Horse & the Cherry Tree (which I think of as the Woo Hoo song) and Suddenly I See from the album Eye to the Telescope.

The similarities in lang's and Tunstall's styles are easy to see. A duet is in order here. And, I'm not the only one who thinks so. I did my research on this Frankensteining the Talent Pool idea. Tunstall and lang haven't done anything together yet, that I can find, but another blogger is of the same mind that I am. The blog, KhaiLee.info, even publishes photos showing similarities in appearance between lang and Tunstall.

Labels: , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?