Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

All Better

I'm all better today, just in time for my birthday. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy day, starting with Eldest Son, who surprised me with a hug and well wishes before he left for school, rapidly followed by Young Son #2, Husband and Daughter. At work I got birthday wishes from my co-workers, plus my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and brother-in-law. My sister called while I was out. (Shucks, I missed her.) One of my brothers called and so did my mom, who gave me a hug a few days ago in case she didn't get a chance to see me on the big day. Ryan and Rianna left birthday wishes on my blog and my hubby and children took me out for dinner. So cool! Thanks, everyone, for making me feel loved. :) :) :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?