Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 

Random Thoughts

I was marveling at our children tonight. Every one of them has the skill of self-occupancy. They can do things alone and enjoy their own company. That's a great skill, one that will come in handy as they move into adulthood.

Hubby and I rode the motorcycle out to the house of friends. It's been mighty warm here today, so I was wearing (am still wearing, in fact) a shorty, skirty shorts outfit with wide legs. Try wearing that on a motorcycle sometime. Weeeeee! Wind! I had to hold it down to keep it from going all Marilyn Monroe on me. As we were approaching our friends' house, we passed under a giant agricultural sprinkler that was hitting the road. We got a little wet, but the wind dried us off within the space of a mile. Cool.

Labels: , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?