Friday, July 27, 2007

 

It's a Car Wash, Ladies & Gentlemen!

It was cooler and less humid today, after yesterday's rain. It made for a good day for a car wash, but this didn't happen of my own self-motivated accord. When I returned from dropping my daughter off for a birthday party, I found my Lovin' Spouseful out scrubbing his motorcycle. He had a bucket full of sudsy water and a hose at the ready. The suds were the result of Armor All Car Wash Concentrate. It's an eye irritant, but it smells mighty fine. I didn't experience the eye irritant effects first-hand; it just says so on the bottle, so I'll take their word for it. The washing of the motorcycle looked so fun, I simply had to grab the bucket, brush and hose and have at my Mazda. Oooh! Shiny! And most of the bug guts are now gone off the front. Bonus!

Labels: , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?