Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

Anniversary

As you may or may not have noticed, I've skipped a couple of days in blogging. The weather is nice and there's been a lot to do, but I've been gathering subject matter and have about six ideas worth. I won't inundate you with them all tonight, but will cover a few in separate posts.

First, and foremost, today is a Red Letter Day: My husband and I have been married 18 years as of today. How's that for cool? Doesn't feel that long. The time has simply flown by. The weather was marvelous today; sunny, a few clouds, warm - just like 18 years ago - except there was more wind today. The irises, our wedding flower, also bloomed earlier this year than they did back then. Ahh! Such a pleasant anniversary.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?