Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

I Know This Isn't Really News . . . .

I watched a couple of videos on VH1 this morning - don't ask which ones, I don't remember - and here's what I noticed. The video by the male artist featured a woman that was nude, sort of dancing like strippers do. The guy was in his grubby clothes, singing. The video by the female artist featured that female artist in a shorty, black sexy outfit with black fishnet stockings. Okay, then, the woman always has to be sexy, no matter what her role is in the video, but the guy gets to show up in his cruddy clothes and not some skimpy outfit? What's the deal with that? Why can't the woman show up in the grubbies for a change?

Addendum (May 27, 2007): I saw the videos again this morning. The male one was Rocco DeLuca and the Burden; the female one was Rihanna.

Labels: , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?