Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Frustration Overwhelm

Normally, I don't blog about work, but that's what's on my mind tonight. You see, I'm attempting something new with the website using cPanel and Fantastico and I couldn't figure out what the fudge I was doing. I hate when I can't figure out what I'm doing. It leaves me crying in frustration - really crying. You gentlemen out there reading this will prefer swearing instead. For me, frustration overwhelm causes crying - major league bawling. You'd have thought I just lost a cherished pet or something. Nope. Just mad as all get-out that I can't figure something out. And, of course, I'm not willing to walk away and cool down. I've got to solve the problem NOW! So, I came home and did some internet searching to see if I could find the answer. I emailed a bunch of links to work, hoping one of them will have an answer. In the process, I got so engrossed that I burned a pizza - charred that baby so crispy that it could be a piece of performance art. Luckily, I have a super-sensitive nose and, after about an hour's worth of baking, the thing finally started to smell burnt and I realized that I had forgotten it. When it rains, it pours. Sheesh!

P.S. If any of you can walk me through loading WordPress properly using cPanel and Fantastico, I'd appreciate it. I'm part way through the process, but don't know what to do next to get it to do what I want. Thanks.

Labels: , , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?