Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Story Finished

It's a writing day and I'm happy to report that I've finished a story, one that I've been working on for a couple of months. It is a nice feeling, especially because I went through a couple of periods where I thought I'd gone off mark. The story made me cry as I was writing today. This has happened before . . . me, bawling my head off in front of the computer because a character reaches an understanding, or another one acts in an unexpected, yet sympathetic way. It's a good sign when one of my stories moves me. At least I'm having a reaction to it, which makes me hopeful that other readers will too. Although, maybe I'm not the best test subject for my writing because I can make myself cry pretty easily. Whatever the case, I'm done. Four more to go.

Labels: , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?